Charcoal has been used in medicine for over thousands of years. The ancient Egyptians used it to clean wounds, while the Hindus filtered their water with charcoal.
Want a reason to try charcoal soap? Here are 5:
- Treats dandruff and dry scalp: yes you can, and probably should, use it as a shampoo if you have a dry scalp or suffer from dandruff!
- Removes excess oil on your skin: Those suffering from oily skin (specially in summer) can rely on charcoal soap to reduce the excess oil, giving you the oil-free look and feel.
- Exfoliates the skin: Charcoal is an excellent exfoliant, removing the dead cells and toxins from the skin. It also helps in moisturizing the dry skin cases.
- Treats Eczema and Psoriasis: For those who suffer from these and other skin conditions, do not hesitate in using the charcoal soap as it remedies your skin and prevents these situations from occuring again.
- Fights against aging effects (our favorite): Charcoal soap, when used regularly, helps in reducing those wrinkles and gives that smooth, fresh look on your face!
Give it a try! Go ahead and order it from Savon Du Liban, home of the handmade natural soaps from Lebanon.
Here is the link:
Enjoy it and let us know your feedback in the comments section below!